Bellata Gold & Harvest Ingredients

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today I stopped by "Bliss in the Bush" its a boutique café, I chose it as my destination for Sunday lunch - http://www.bliss-in-the-bush.com/

I adore this place as it mixes two great loves of mine, shopping and good food. While browsing the wares I came across Bellata Gold Saffron Linguine and was reminded of a crab and saffron pasta dish I had admired on "Not Quite Nigella" so quickly grabbed up a box.

After reading the box, I fell more in love with the product. It is grown, produced and sold by the same family. Based at Tamworth, it is low GI, GMO Free, Chemical Free and has as I said 100% traceability as the box says "country gate to pasta plate".

Bellata Gold

unit 6 / 52 Barnes Street
Tamworth NSW 2340
phone: +612 67655633
I paid $6.50(au) for 375g of Saffron Linguine but noticed you can get it for $3.95(au) by shopping on-line at the Bellata Gold website, however you will also have a $7.50 or there abouts shipping fee. You can also purchase their whole range and larger quantities then you might be able to source near you so, you will have to weigh up the pros and cons yourself on that one.

I enjoyed my lunch at Bliss in the bush, Salmon on brochette with cream cheese and capers always a winner with me. I then continued my window shopping and stumbled on another product that I will eventually try out. Harvest Ingredients, which is a little pouch that is a ready made meal you simply add vegetables and meats. Gluten free and 100% natural, they seemed to have some yummy meal options like Butter Chicken, Coconut Curry, Moroccan Lamb.There are also others but your best bet is to take a look at the website.

Harvest Ingredients
P.O. Box 180 Bowral NSW 2576
phone: 61 2 48852811
email: info@harvestingredients.com.au
http://www.harvestingredients.com.au/


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Traveling Cook Book Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino