Sick Family - Chicken Shorba

Monday, April 26, 2010



Because the whole family is ill with a yucky virus at the moment, aching bodies, headaches, temperatures and upset tummies galore.

I decided we needed some chicken soup....because lets face it, its good for the soul and nothing beats chicken soup when your feeling poorly.

I then wondered if India had its own version of good old chicken soup, a quick google search found me with a Chicken Shorba recipe.

I was concerned that it might be too spicy but this recipe doesn't have any heat in it and the only spice is cumin. Which shouldn't be harsh on upset tummies.

So I will be off to the shops later today and hopefully will be making Chicken Shorba for dinner....lets hope its a miracle cure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Traveling Cook Book Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino