The Ex Knife Set

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have decided to make a little wish list of products I discover that I want to one day possess. Today I was browsing Think Geek and I found the Ex Knife set......

Makes storing your knives a cathartic experience!
We'll get right to the point with this product - it's a wicked cool design for a knife holder and certainly a lot more edgy than the standard old block of wood. We're not sure who the designer might have been thinking of when he created this but we definitely like the results. And it includes five knives!.

For more information visit - http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/86dd/


2 comments:

Not Quite Nigella said...

It's a great gift isn't it! I've actually wondered if the knives were any good!

Saphire said...

I know of a store at Coffs that sells them so I am going to check them out. Don't know that I will be able to judge just by looking at them but if I buy them I will let you know how they travel.....and if anyone else has used them please give us some feed back.

Post a Comment

The Traveling Cook Book Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino